Friday, November 7, 2008

Regarding last post:



Some have written.

Yes, I have seen Idiocracy. Great movie. I do see something similar happening in America, but I think it will be a direct result of government intervention in our lives. It's not that I don't think Obama is intelligent -- I definitely think he is. It's that I think smart people in a lot of places have been deluded by the idea that humans can self-impose mechanisms for distribution of wealth that are more efficient than dynamic, self-regulated markets.

I'm not going to go piss on any liberals in real life, but I am certainly going to do my best to avoid paying taxes into their ludicrous government programs as soon as possible.

Ultimately, freedom is being able to exist and live live without excessive government coercion. I just don't think we'll get that under Obama. Historically, government has always allocated resources less efficiently than the market.

technorati tags:
| |
More at: News 2 Cromley

No comments: