Monday, September 22, 2008

o rly?



Interesting:

HARWOOD: You’ve been briefed on this massive bailout the Treasury’s proposing. Should it happen? Should foreign-owned firms be eligible for it? And will it work?

Sen. McCAIN: I haven’t been–I’ve talked to Secretary Paulson, and I haven’t gotten into all the details of it. Obviously the rescue is absolutely called for. But I have focused my attention on two things. One is that I respect and admire Secretary Paulson, but as far as I can dell–can tell, we’re placing all those responsibilities in the hands of one person. I think we need to appoint an oversight board of the most respected people in America, such as maybe Warren Buffett, who’s a Obama supporter; Mitt Romney, Mike Bloomberg, so that there can be some kind of oversight of, instead of just putting all this responsibility on a person who may be gone in four months.


Far as I can dell, an oversight board run by Mittens is a bad (though amusing!) idea. The rest of the interview is equally incoherent.

John McCain really is a stupid man.

...Perhaps it's not clear: Buffett, good. Romney, bad.

technorati tags:
| |
More at: News 2 Cromley

No comments: