Friday, August 14, 2009

A Technical Question: Anybody noticed anything funny about Technorati ratings?



Just curious, because this is what I see on a daily basis.br /br /In the mornings, when I first log onto this site I generally see a Technorati rating of 57.br /br /But in the afternoon or evening when I drop by, the Technorati rating has mysteriously dropped to 40.br /br /If it happened once, it would be theoretically possible. Back when we were all arguing about a bunch of militia and DHS report stuff, I picked up a lot of links to some of those stories which, if the linking sites never found anything else they liked, would have all evaporated at about the same time.br /br /But for the past two weeks I have been noticing this fluctuation every single day.br /br /To drive me even crazier, Alexa insists that there are 68 blogs linking to this site.br /br /Anybody know why this is happening?div class="blogger-post-footer"img width='1' height='1' src='https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/7893272060787897238-6559634768887466764?l=delawarelibertarian.blogspot.com'//div

technorati tags:
| |
More at: News 2 Cromley

No comments: